1. Treat yourself to a high-end cup of coffee (from Cuba!) at Café Boca Ciega.
2. But, if you’d rather make your own brew, get yourself a Nespresso machine. Mondays are better with an espresso (or two).
3. Take a trip to Governor’s Island. It’s open for visitors through September 28.
4. Relive your weekend in pictures. Get crafty and create your own photo book.
5. Believe it or not, you can make mozzarella at home. There’s probably no better way to turn your Monday upside down. Recipe courtesy of Edible Manhattan.
6. Do something you’ve never done before. We’re thinking skydiving. Seriously.
8. This will most definitely lift your spirits: Dominique Ansel’s peanut butter-stuffed pretzels shaped like lobster tails.
9. Go on a romantic date at San Marzano. Fresh pasta, a beautiful atmosphere, and great wines make for a memorable date.
10. Get your culture on and visit the Whitney Museum of American Art’s Jeff Koons retrospective. Trust us on this one. PS: This is the museum’s last exhibit before moving to the Meatpacking District.
11. Try the Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar’s infamous boozy ice pops while taking in the view from downtown Manhattan.
12. Go to Italy…. sort of. Try I Am Coffee’s espresso along with its brioche and pretend you’re in the middle of Milan's Piazza del Duomo.
13. Wear a new outfit (and see what's in style right here).
14. Noise-canceling headphones are all that's keeping you from enjoying your Monday morning. Bose helps you with that.
15. Get those endorphins flowing while enjoying the warm weather at Bryant Park’s outdoors FitClub.
16. Or, if you’re even more hardcore, head to CrossFit NYC’s early morning class.
17. Outdoor movies. Check out all New York listings right here.
18. Catch the play everyone is talking about: This is Our Youth.
19. Have fondue and wine at The Burgeous Pig (exclusively priced wine on Mondays!).
20. Soak up the last of this summer’s rays at one of these eight awesome pools.
21. Start the week off right with a relaxing manicure and pedicure at Tenoverten.
22. Get a blowout at Dreamdry and all your worries will be, well, blown away.
23. See the city from above via helicopter ride.
24. Rededicate yourself to healthy living by cooking your own meals. Learn how by taking a class at the Natural Gourmet Institute.
25. Painting and drinking would lift anyone’s spirits at any time. But starting off the week at the Painting Lounge might be the best idea you have all week.
26. Play hooky and head to the IFC Center to catch Richard Linklater's 12-years-in-the-making Boyhood (it runs well over two hours!).
27. Laugh the night away at the Comedy Cellar (and spot a celebrity or two).
29. Sometimes, a respite from the heat and the hustle of the city is all you need to get rid of the blues. Head to Little Branch (and bring cash) and sip a specially crafted cocktail.
30. Explore Brooklyn.
32. Live music. One of our favorites? Rockwood Music Hall. With three stages that feature three different acts simultaneously, you're bound to find sounds you love (and discover new ones).
33. Enjoy the comfort of your apartment with a drink in hand… made by yourself. Check out some drink recipes right here.
34. Pick up breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and head to Battery Park.
35. Groove to the sounds of DJs while rubbing elbows with the city’s socialites at Stanton Social’s Social Mondays.
36. Get a four-handed massage at Ohm Spa.
37. Get lost at the Strand.
40. Be a bit more creative than usual with your midday snack. Head to Popbar and enjoy a waffle on a stick.
41. Go kayaking on the Hudson.
42. Three words: Italian. Food. Tour. Click here.
44. Ice cream makes everything better... and Blue Marble Ice Cream makes everything AMAZING.
45. You've never seen something like this. The Dover Street Market, a seven-story retail space showcasing the most eclectic and original fashion pieces around, will infuse you with a burst of creativity and energy.
46. This will be fun: see the city skyline via segway.
47. Mondays, after all, are magical.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY SPENCER PLATT/GETTY IMAGES NEWS (BRYANT PARK)